When adding a pool, the lane is automatically named, and when adding a lane, the lane is also automatically named

When adding a pool, the lane is automatically named, and when adding a lane, the lane is also automatically named? Where do I write methods? Thanks!

Could you explain your issue in a structured and detailed manner, so anyone has a fair chance to understand your use case?

If you are stuck with a particular problem, provide the necessary context. Phrase your post so that we can follow your line of thought, step by step.

Please revise your post; we may not be able to help you otherwise. We may also close topics of low quality to prevent spam.

This same as Default lane on create new pool
I’m sorry that I just started using this forum and I can’t use it well.But no one answered the question, so I asked it again.

What you describe sounds like a custom modeling behavior for me. You could have a look at the existing CreateParticipantBehavior and extend it to your custom one, using the modeling#updateLabel to change the label of the created lane of a participant / pool.

thank you so much, but getting the currently added Lane is so hard…

when add a lane,“modeling.addLane(element,‘top’)”,I can’t get the new lane’s id. Here’s what I did:before “addLane”, obtained all lanes through"canvas._rootElement.businessObject.paticipants[0].processRef.laneSets[0].lanes"(because only allow one pool), then “addLane”,then"canvas._rootElement.businessObject.paticipants[0].processRef.laneSets[0].lanes" again. Then look for the difference between the two arrays, get the new lane. In the end, “modeling.updateLabel()”.