Ups and cons of the Camunda

Hi, folks. Long story short: now I’m working in a company that has been using the Camunda solution for several years. I wanna understand if there is any need to replace Camunda and migrate to another platform or if it just doesn’t make sense. So, it would be great to hear your expert thoughts regarding these several points:

• what are the evident advantages/disadvantages of the Camunda Platform?
• from what POV is it better or worse than the competitive BPMN tools? By the way, what direct competitors of the Camunda Platform do you know?
• what overt/hidden opportunities in terms of development could Camunda provide us with in the future, and how it can enforce our company? I mean, any new technologies development, innovations of the further versions, wider distribution, etc.?
• what long-term threats are you bear in mind when you think about Camunda? Arguably, it fails compared to some better competitive tools or is strongly dependent on the particular country’s laws and economic environment, or something else?

Many thanks for considering :+1:

It looks like your question is not related to our project or one of our toolkits. For questions regarding other tools please refer to their respective communication channels. If your question is about the Camunda platform or the Camunda Modeler, please head over to the Camunda forum for assistance.

Please provide more context if you are certain this is the right place to get an answer and we may be able to help you.

Thank you :sunny:

1 Like

Now I see, you’re 100% right. Thanks for your kind and wise recommendation, I’ll reach a Camunda community with that request :ok_hand: