Task Listener Element Template

Hey,
I am working on the following enhancement:

I am basically done or at least that’s what I think of, but I am only able to use the event attribute. I didn’t try the class and the expression but I tried the delegateExpression and that one is not working for me. My guess my json which contains the template is wrong. Any chance you can help me out with a correct one?
Here is mine which is again not good, bec. it shows only the event and not the delegateExpression:

[
  {
    "name": "Task Listener",
    "id": "my.task.listener.task",
    "appliesTo": [
      "bpmn:UserTask"
    ],
    "properties": [
      {
        "value": "#{cockpit}",
        "type": "Hidden",
        "binding": {
          "type": "camunda:taskListener",
          "event": "delete",
          "listenerType": "camunda:delegateExpression"
        }
      }
    ]
  }
]

Nevermind, I solved my issue, by implementing the necessary functionality in the CreateHelper.js.
Now I am going to add the class, expression attributes to the Task Listener Element Template and the class, expression, delegateExpression to the Execution Listener Element Template.

Do you plan to file a pull request to contribute these changes to our tools?

Absolutely mate, but last time I checked I had failing tests, which I should fix and also my employer keeps me really busy with additional feature requests. So I might be not the fastest but eventually I will contribute.

By the way, class, script and delegateExpression attributes are working fine in Execution and Task listener templates but for some reason expression attribute doesn’t. But I was not allowed to work on this more, so the contribution will only contain these.

Hello, has this been implemented into the current release or is it still impossible to use taskListener in templates?

You can find a list of available bindings in the docs. Unfortunately, task listeners are still not part of it, the issue is also still open.