Subprocess does not working

Hello everyone,
I am facing issues with the collapse for sub process. Any can one help me what I did mistake https://codesandbox.io/s/sub-process-example-lx85u?file=/src/index.js

Hi,

As you can see in peer_dependencies of bpmn-js-collapse-subprocess, the package is compatible only with bpmn-js 6.x and 7.x series. In your Codesandbox it’s used with version 5. This is the reason why it fails.

Also, with plain bpmn-js you don’t need to use that package to allow collapsing SubProcess. Its only purpose is to reverse changes introduced via bpmn-js-disable-collapsed-subprocess. I will update README of bpmn-js-collapse-subprocess so that it’s not confusing.

1 Like

Hi Barmac,
I updated bpmn.js 7.2.1 It’s working fine, thanks and now, I can face another one issue like when I click ‘sub process(collapsed)’ then I can see ‘start’ and ‘end’ labels. Can you give some solution to how to solve it?

Before collapse

After collapsing

This bug has already been reported. If you feel like you are able to fix that, we are happy to accept pull requests.

Also, please read this issue for the reasons why collapsing non-empty subprocesses was removed from Camunda Modeler. That is also why the bug has not been a priority for us so far.

Hi Barmac,
Thank you very much. I’ll take a look on this issue.

1 Like