Some questions about the solution of camunda Online designer (based on camunda 7 engine)

I want to develop camunda online designer based on camunda 7 engine. I have a few questions to ask:

1. Is the camunda-modeler@5.4.2 (GitHub - camunda/camunda-modeler: An integrated modeling solution for BPMN, DMN and Forms based on bpmn.io.) project just a desktop client project? Does camunda 7 support web modeler? Does bpmn-js natively support camunda?

2. I want to develop camunda online designer based on camunda 7 engine. What is the solution?

3. Now I know that the solution is dependent on ‘camunda-bpmn-moddle’ components, 'import camundaModdleDescriptor from ‘camunda-bpmn-moddle/resources/camunda json’, When you instantiate bpmn modeler, ‘moddleExtensions: {camunda: camundaModdleDescriptor}’, is that all right? Is this the best solution?Does the camunda7 engine fully support such process files?

Thank you very much!

Hi @moon,

as you have already written, camunda-bpm-moddle is the way to go. Here you can access all Camunda 7 extension points with Java script and wrap it into a web application.

Hope this helps, Ingo

That’s a great support. Thank you very much!