Route to an angular component on an overley button click

Continuing the discussion from How to add popup to each element:

I am not sure show to achieve the routing angular components on overley button clicks?
How to I call a typescript function inside an event?

You should probably call sth like router.navigate().

load() {
  const router = this.router;
  /* code */
    this.overlayHtml.click(function(e) {

router.navigate(/* url */);

However, this question is outside of the scope of bpmn.io project. Perhaps you could look for support in the Angular community if you have more detailed Angular questions.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response.
I would just like to ask if we can build the entire bpmn modeler with custom and predefined properties pannel with custom UI in angular 11 using this bpmn.js library.

You are welcome!

I believe it is possible. The example which I provided together with the existing legacy threads should help.

1 Like

HI @barmac ,
I wish to add a button as on overlay but as default. Meaning whenever I add a new Step to the workflow or BPMN i create I need to add a default button along with it.
I have achieved it with an existing step in the workflow… But how do I achieve this at runtime when new step is dragged and dropped

Please share a running / prototypical example that clearly shows what you’re trying to achieve, what is working and what is not.

Use our existing starter projects to quickly hack it or share your existing, partial solution on GitHub or via a CodeSandbox. Provide the necessary pointers that allow us to quickly understand where you got stuck.

This way we may be able to help you in a constructive manner.

Hi Please find below gitlab link for the project
https://github.com/vedikamujgule/camunda-bpmn-app

I want to attach an edit button to every step I add in my workflow.
Like below I have achieved it with an existing flow element. Need to achieve this dynamically and mostly without using jquery.