Replacing input component in dmn editor

Hello everyone,
I do have dmn modeler based on the camunda-dmn-js modeler and would like to replace the default input for columns of a custom type.
I already managed to add my custom type to the type selection:

import { CamundaPlatformModeler as DmnModeler } from "camunda-dmn-js";
export default class MyDMNModeler extends DmnModeler {
    _init(options) {
        options.common.dataTypes.push("user");
        super._init(options);
    }
}

But I did not manage to replace the input yet. Do you have an example or an idea of how to replace the feel editor with a custom component, ideally only for a specific data type?

Thanks

After some research I found out how the simple date edit is implemented in camunda-dmn-js (camunda-dmn-js/lib/camunda-platform/features/simple-date-edit/components/OutputDateEdit.js at main · camunda/camunda-dmn-js · GitHub ). I tried to replicate the functionality but currently I am stuck again, because the example uses Inferno components and I can’t get Inferno to work in my vite setup.
Is it possible to use Preact components instead of Inferno components within the dmn modeler?

Is it possible to use Preact components instead of Inferno components within the dmn modeler?

No it is not. Consider building your custom DMN editor in isolation (outside of your application), bundle it separately to consume in your Preact / application codebase.

Thank you. I already thought about that. That is propably is the best solution for me then.