[properties panel extension] error when deploy to server (in local it run perfectly)

Hi all,
i have integrate properties panel extension with angular project, i custom something for my properties panel. in local, it run perfectly.
but when i run jenkin to build to server, it throw exception: “fail to instantiate component”.
in the console log, after error line: “fail to instantiate component”. i see some info related to my CustomPropertiesProvider.js file.
i have searched and make some change like: add .$inject after my function. like this: CustomPropertiesProvider.$inject = [ ‘propertiesPanel’, ‘translate’ ] but it not work.
does anyone give me some suggestion to fix this error.
thank you so much.
p/s: I’m working on improving my English.

Hi,

it is very difficult to support you without seeing any code snippet or even better code sandbox.

Please share a running / prototypical example that clearly shows what you’re trying to achieve, what is working and what is not.

Use our existing starter projects to quickly hack it or share your existing, partial solution on GitHub or via a CodeSandbox. Provide the necessary pointers that allow us to quickly understand where you got stuck.

This way we may be able to help you in a constructive manner.