I don’t know what I did wrong on the latest bpmn-js-examples I downloaded from github but It’s not showing the common Palette elements both tested in Mac OS X El capitan and Windows 10.
Below are the steps I did to run the bpmns-js-examples.
- Downloaded zip from github
- Extracted in xampp htdocs
- Cd to custom-elements
- Installed npm & run grunt build
- npm install -g #no error
- npm install grunt #no error
- grunt build #no error
- Opened custom elements dist/index.html showing the bpmnViewer works fine however the palette icons are not showing. Checked console but no errors were found.
Added below is the custom elements run via file:// URL access but I have tried this in http:// protocol access and is showing the same thing.
The scenario is also experienced from my application that is why I raised this concern.
Please help, thanks!