Obtain event logs (in xes or csv format) from BPMN model

Hello everyone,
is there a way to obtain event logs (in xes or csv format) from BPMN model? I could not find any implemented algorithm in any programming language. Everywhere is mentioned just a way how to generate BPMN model from existing event logs.

Thank you

Hi @Peter_Slovak ,

what do you mean with Event Logs? Do you mean modeling events (e.g. shape added) or events from an external system?

What resources are you referring to for “how to generate BPMN model from existing event logs”? Can you share a link?

Hi @Martin
Event logs I mean events what were done during making tasks in bpmn model (it has often xes or csv format with ID, timestamp, person and what was done in exact step).

Is there a way how to obtain these event logs? Similar issue there: Getting an Event Log File from Camunda - #2 by Niall - Discussion & Questions - Camunda Forum and it looks complicated.
I already deployed modelled BMPN proces via modeler on camunda platform 7 and I just can’t export event logs…
Thank you

So you are looking for event logs of the execution? These are only available on the Process engine you use for the execution, not the modeling tool. If you use Camunda platform, please head over to the Camunda forum for assistance.