Newbie modelling question

I would appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction
how to model the following:

A cleaning supervisor has a planning process where he does some monthly planning as well as assembling all employees each morning, grouping in groups of 2 or 3 people
depending on number of people and tasks at hand.

From the planning process, the cleaning employees/groups are allocated different
cleaning activities e.g. first to clean lavatories where there are tasks A, B and C which can be
performed in parallel if 3 people are available, or A and B in parallel followed by C if 2 in a group.
One of the people in each group is allocated to do ‘control cleaning’ of the lavatory during the day to get it to the same level of cleanliness it was after the group cleaned it in the morning.
The cleaning supervisor may re-assign people during the day depending on higher priorities.

I’m having a bit of a hard time trying to figure out how to model the employee being put into group
and how to model 2 or 3 people groups and tasks to be performed depending on how many
people there are - looking forward to some clarification to get me kick-started.

Hope you were able to solve this modeling quiz. Generally, if you reach out for help, try to attach some work in progress version of what you’d like to accomplish. This makes it easier for people to relate (and share their feedback).