New style of arrow head

Hi,
Is there any way to add another connection line other than the sequence flow? And also change the rendering style of the arrowhead for this connection line.
For example, I want to create a line like the flowing image
Capture

bpmn-js implements the BPMN 2.0 standard, which only supports sequence and message flows. Why do you want to add another connection style? What is your use case?

You will need to write an extension if you really need it. You can check out the custom elements examples here.

Thanks for your reply! I am a university student, so I am self-developing an assurance case editor for my school course project and I think this library is really convenient to use. Since the assurance case editor uses GSN(Goal structuring notation), I have implemented a few customized shapes like circles, rectangles, etc… But this GSN also requires connection shape except for sequence and message flow, which is the shape img I uploaded in the question.

Yep, I also looking at this repo’s examples now. And I guess we can keep this topic open for about a week and I can see if I can write a customized connection according to his example

Hi @Chris2023,

looking at the examples shown by Google, I think it could be worth to check out Diagram.js: GitHub - bpmn-io/diagram-js: A toolbox for displaying and modifying diagrams on the web.

Hope this helps, Ingo

Sure, thank you!
After check out Diagram.js, it is true to develop my app starting with this repo.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.