If I open a modal dialog or any other DIV that has focus all shortcuts still take effect in the modeler below.
How to reproduce:
- Open online modeler https://demo.bpmn.io/new
- Select an element in the diagram
- Click on the bpmn.io logo in the lower right corner
- Now we have a modal dialog that in theory should not allow us to manipulate elements below it
- Click [Del] key on your keyboard
- The selected element in the diagram below the dialog gets deleted
Is this the expected behavior? And is there any workaround for this?
I think that there should be a check that should determine where the event was triggered from. If it was not triggered from inside the modeler itself then these events should be ignored.