Map data in one activity to the next activity in sequence of workflow

I am new in BPMN.IO world and working on developing tool for creating workflow to our specific needs.
How can we map data in one activity to the next activity in sequence of my worlflow? Is there any way to do mapping between varaible between two activity.

What do you mean with next activity? Do you mean you want to give meta information to an appended task when it gots created? This could be solved by creating an appending behavior.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Here to understand with an example:

I have two activity , Activity A and Activity B .
Activity A will have some data (example a of type int) and Next activity in serial with Activity A is Activity B with some data (example b of type int) .

Now my question is if i want to pass on data from Activity A (i.e “a” value ) to Activity B (i.e." to b ). How can i achieve this mapping in the the Workflow and save it .

. I hope my question is clear.

I am not sure whether I get the question correctly. But if you want to pass on data from a task A to a task B, then we are talking about the execution of a defined bpmn model for example in the Camunda Engine.

You can model this for example by having the two tasks (A and B) as ServiceTasks, task A would output a parameter type int and task B could also be a service task which would retrieve that parameter as an input parameter.

How can i achieve this mapping in the the Workflow and save it .

This can all easily configured in the Modeler using the Properties Panel under the input/output tab.