How to integrate DMN table invocation in BPMN in node js project

I am new to Node Js , I am trying to create a bpmn diagram where my dmn file has to be evaluated for some conditions.
But I am not able to invoke my dmn table from my node js.
I am attaching my bpmn diag, dmn diag and server.js file which has all the logic of integrating dmn inside businessruleTask.

I need the section to be mentioned in server.js to invoke this dmn diagram in bpmn for execution, if i need to import something or what is to be done.

ChooseLang.dmn (1.5 KB)
diagram.bpmn (17.0 KB)

The code snippet you posted is not formatted correctly. To share code examples that illustrate your problem, please adhere to the following rules:

• Do not post screenshots of your code
  • Focus your snippets on the few lines that matter for the topic at hand
  • Format your code

Please update your post according to these rules. We may not be able to help you otherwise. In extreme cases we may also close your topic if we regard it as spam.

Hint: To share complete setups, create and link a CodeSandbox. This way, we can inspect the problem at hand in action and, thus, can help you in a timely and more effective manner.

Have updated the post. Can I get any suggestions now?
I am not able to integrate dmn table evaluation in bpmn diagram through node js.

I can see that you are using Camunda Platform in the business rule task:

<businessRuleTask id="businessRule" name="Business Rule" camunda:decisionRef="chooselang" implementation="${environment.services.getLanguageTest(content)}">
      <incoming>Flow_08kyvgr</incoming>
      <outgoing>Flow_0ko2a13</outgoing>
    </businessRuleTask>

Passing the decision ID via camunda:decisionRef is a proper way to invoke DMN decisions in that engine.

I don’t know how NodeJS is related to your problem. NodeJS is a JavaScript runtime which does not by itself offer anything BPMN and DMN related.

Still, if you have a problem with execution of BPMN, I believe you should ask on the engine’s forum, namely https://forum.camunda.org/ There are experts out there who can help. Note that bpmn.io is a project around modeling and our tools allow to model but not to automate.