Hi Community Folks!
Hacktoberfest is a global event that encourages and rewards contributing to open-source projects.
This year we take part with our projects, which means you may contribute to our Camunda and bpmn.io projects. Improve them, one pull request at a time, and win a prize!
The key points are:
- Hacktoberfest runs October 1-31
- Submit two pull requests to one of our public repositories to earn the t-shirt
- During the venue, we’ll support you via GitHub and our forums to help you out
- We welcome newer or less experienced coders to get involved
- The Camunda Comrades are of course especially welcomed and encouraged to participate themselves
Find more details on the Camunda Hacktoberfest landing page.
I hope we can get a create showing from our community!