Getting an following error on implementation of bpmn-js-examples-master

Uncaught Error: Module name “bower_components/bpmn-js/dist/bpmn-modeler.js” has not been loaded yet for context: _. Use require([])

What did you try? When in detail did the problem occure?

Thanks nikku, I am stuck in this integration of bpmn properties panel. I follow the following steps:

1. Download bpmn example files and save it in localhost directory

2. Install nodejs

3. Open npm cmd and go to the path where you want to run BPMN ( example: cd c:/…/bpmn-js-examples- master/properties-panel/app. Here you will see 3 files index.js, index.html, css folder )

4. Install browserify using command => npm install browserify ( without changing path )

5. Then run => browserify index.js -o bundle.js or browserify -t brfs index.js > bundle.js according to requirement. see Stackoverflow answer of Substack

5.1 if got error like “brfs module missing” then execute => npm install brfs

5.2 if got error like “xxxx module missing” then execute => npm install xxxx ( till all module installed)

1. After this bundle.js file is created in the same path.
  2. Open index.html in editor and replace index.js with bundle.js in script tag.
  3. Open index.html in browser.

After this I got an error like " bundle.js:5092 Uncaught TypeError: fs.readFileSync is not a function "
Please help me how resolve this error.
Or give me detail steps of HOW TO INTEGREATE BPMN WITH PROPERTIES PANEL

Hi,

have you installed all the necessary dependencies? There’s no need for installing dependencies like browserify seperately. Simply run npm install from inside the projects folder which will look into the package.json file and install all the listed dependencies. This will also install grunt which will take care of the bundling so you don’t have to do this manually by using browserify. Once you installed all of the dependencies simply run grunt build or grunt auto-build like specified in the Gruntfile. You might have to install the Grunt CLI in order to use the grunt command if you haven’t already.

Hope that helps.

Hello,
Thank you. It works.

My next task is I have to put " predefined keys" in properties panel extension tab instead of click on Add property I can see my predefined keys their. please give me some idea for that

Hey @philippfromme

My next task is I have to put " predefined keys" in properties panel extension tab instead of click on Add property I can see my predefined keys their. please give me some idea for that

Hello @philippfromme
I created new topic Addition of predefined keys in property panel extension tab please give me some solution for that.