Extract data and stats from model

Hello, I would like to know if there is a tool to extract data and to analyze the data. Like stats, graphs, timing, etc. I tried Scylla but would like something more immediate and more user friendly. Thank you

Hi @ambrix,

how do you want to get the data from the process model? I’m curious here.

When you have completed instances of the process model, you can analyze them with Camunda Optimize: What is Optimize? | Camunda Platform 8 Docs

Hope this helps, Ingo

Hi @Ingo_Richtsmeier,
I’ll try to explain myself better: I have a model and I would like to work on some numerical data such as:

• how long does a whole process take (start - finish)?
  • what are the times for carrying out a task?

Also I’d like to study the probabilities involved, such as the probability of choosing one branch over another, at the exit of a gateway.

I found on github, a tool called Scylla (java) and I’m starting to use this to do some data analysis.

My question referred to a possible web based alternative to Camunda, like this tool that can be reached via url (js based).

Thanks

Hi @ambrix,

I don’t know if such a tool exists.

With the help of the bpmn-js library you can write an extension that collects time and costs for each activity, add probabilities to gateways (or sequence flows) and do some calculations in JavaScript.

You can find some example to start here: GitHub - bpmn-io/bpmn-js-examples: Some examples how to use bpmn-js, maybe this one bpmn-js-examples/commenting at master · bpmn-io/bpmn-js-examples · GitHub

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.