Dmn-js: Error when opening a literal expression

Code sandbox here. For some sort of dependency reason it won’t run in the sandbox, but if you download and run it it should work correctly. (If that doesn’t work, tell me and I’ll put it up on github instead.)

I’m adding a modeler/viewer for DMN models to my existing BPMN modeler/viewer. I’m using Webpack. The DRD (default view) works fine, as do decision tables, but when I try to view a literal expression, I get the error “template is undefined” with a lengthy stack trace.
(First few lines:
translate@webpack://bpmnjs-poc/./node_modules/dmn-js-literal-expression/node_modules/diagram-js/lib/i18n/translate/translate.js?:27:3
render@webpack://bpmnjs-poc/./node_modules/dmn-js-literal-expression/lib/features/literal-expression-properties/components/LiteralExpressionPropertiesComponent.js?:20:848
createClassComponentInstance@webpack://bpmnjs-poc/./node_modules/inferno/dist/index.esm.js?:1051:47

I’ve cut out as much of the model as I can, but I can’t really figure out where the error is coming from.

I noticed that in package.json the dmn-js dependencies are super outdated. Have you tried running this on the latest version? Also, there is a mismatch of major versions between dmn-js and dmn-js-shared.

"dmn-js": "^13.0.0",
    "dmn-js-shared": "^10.0.0-alpha.0",

Well that’s a fun way to find out I lost a commit somewhere. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.