we are trying to use DMN modeller in our web application, to allow user to change and deploy decision table to camunda instance.
The problem I see now is that user is able to change table Id and table name, which would then during deploy over the REST to camunda create a new table, because id is changed. We would like to forbid that, so that always the same (selected by us) table is edited and end users are not able to create new tables.
As I see there are two options here:
- Disable possibiliy to edit id and name fields - can you describe in detail how to do that. Documentation about extending modeller is quite limited and I am not able to find some examples, except the one in the code. But, after looking at it, there is too much unknown for me how to do it, I mean:
- whether it is possible to disallow edits
- what kind of extension module should I implement
- how should I pass it to the config in additionalModules property and so on.
- Somehow disable new table creation on Camunda side. We can imagine, that even if id and name edition is blocked, someone can change it in the request being send. But I believe there is no way of foridding that. Unless there is?