custompanel prompt wrong

unhandled error in event listenerimage

Could you explain your issue in a structured and detailed manner, so anyone has a fair chance to understand your use case?

If you are stuck with a particular problem, provide the necessary context. Phrase your post so that we can follow your line of thought, step by step.

Please revise your post; we may not be able to help you otherwise. We may also close topics of low quality to prevent spam.

use this example

It’s run error, But I am using react

Please share a running / prototypical example that clearly shows what you’re trying to achieve, what is working and what is not.

Use our existing starter projects to quickly hack it or share your existing, partial solution on GitHub or via a CodeSandbox. Provide the necessary pointers that allow us to quickly understand where you got stuck.

This way we may be able to help you in a constructive manner.

1 Like

immutable-meadow-jrwsq - CodeSandbox

this example click bpm:startEvent is error

Hi,

since bpmn-js-properties-panel 0.37.0, the entryFactory.textField(...) method needs to be called with two arguments: translate and options (see CHANGELOG).

So if you change

entryFactory.textField({
        id: "spell",
        description: "Apply a black magic spell",
        label: "Spell",
        modelProperty: "spell"
      })

to

entryFactory.textField(translate, {
        id: "spell",
        description: "Apply a black magic spell",
        label: "Spell",
        modelProperty: "spell"
      })

it should work.

Update: I just realized that the example needs to be updated :+1:
Update2: I opened an issue for this (link) and we will update the example to reflect the API change. Thanks for highlighting the issue!

1 Like