Custom pallet with grouping elements in accordion (collapsible) is possible in angular?

Hi,
I wanted to create a pallet customized with only customized elements not default ones
and also how to create a accordion group in pallet

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Quadar Quazi

The existing palette can be an inspiration for you but you do not have to use it.

Simply create whatever you like and ensure you start editing operations using the APIs that the toolkit exposes. For example APIs to start creating a shape.

Hi @nikku, thanks for the reply.
Can u explain me bit more of how to change the html part (accordion) of pallet and append it in-place of default pallet.

@AbdulQ What did you try already? If you provide a little bit more context where you’re at at the moment I can help you in a more specific manner.

Hi @nikku, at present i have a zeebe cloud with bpmnio and i have tried adding custom elements inside the pallet but the pallet which i want is a kind of accordion based on category. the ui part of pallet how can i change in bpmnio if you provide any details it would be helpfull

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Quadar Quazi

I’m not sure what kind of help you expect from us. Use the existing palette as a starting point, it has all the functionality you need to get started. If you’re not sure how extending bpmn-js generally works you should have a look at this example: GitHub - bpmn-io/bpmn-js-example-custom-controls: An example how to add custom editor controls to bpmn-js. Telling you how to build an accordion component is outside of the scope of this forum. If you have further questions make sure they are specific enough so we can point you to solutions.