ContextPad dom events untriggered in Frame

My ContextPadProvider has worked well but I have added a frame to model the diagram borders, and now my provider’s actions never trigger since they are always in the frame. I have done some debugging and what is happening is that the contextPad’s bound hanlders for click, drag, mousover and mouseout, never get triggered contextPad code im referencing. I have not been able to figure out exactly why it is not getting triggered.

Any pointers to what is going on would be appreciated, It worked before I added the frame, so I am thinking it has something to do with the frame.

my frame
my contextPad

TLDR: Frame is messing up ContextPad dom event handlers somehow

It seems to not just be with frames actually, I have gotten it to happen with regular shapes as well, I beleive for the ContextPad to work it must be in front of the other elements. I took a screenshot of what it looks like

bad_context_pad

I will report back with my exact steps to reproduce and/or a solution if I figure it out.

@mears consider to inspect the context pad styles and give the pad a higher z-index. This way it will be rendered always on top and work as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.