Can not edit loaded custom-components

Hi All.Currently i am facing this huge issue of not being able to edit/drag the custom-elements loaded from json file onto canvas.Well,basically i am customizing custom-elements according to my requirements and all.Currently i am dynamically saving a JSON file containing the custom-elements information.Its being saved finely and when loaded the exact positions of custom-elements are being appeard
Well after loading on canvas ,when dragging the custom-elements.error is being appearing in console stating that TypeError: Cannot read property ‘insertBefore’ of undefined in GraphicsFactorty.js line 255.
Obviously its a stack trace and all.upon debugging i have found out that the selected NODE is being undefiend.But on the other hand when selecting any custom-element,i am getting same information as compared to any default component.Moreover i have not being able to find the function for getting current NODE in canvas so that i can debug the issue/bug more easily
Any help in this bug is HIGHLY appreciated
THANKSbpmn_screenshot
This is the loaded json file containing custom components info.Whenever i tried to drag the elements i got the error

Can you give more context about what parts of the example you changed?

thanks as this bug is resolved

1 Like

Hi… I implemented bpmn diagram using react. once i saved the diagram using modeler.savexml function its working fine. but after that again i edit in that same diagram need to savexml file using same function its shows undefined modeler. can we rectify it?

Please do not necrobump old topics. Instead link to this thread from new topic.