Broken icon coding

I use
for my palette panel bpmn, but sometimes i got this, it seems it may be reproduce only in google chrome browser, i tried to experement with my css file connection but it still doesn’t work

  1. image
  2. image
    if change content to a correct one it will be showen okay

i found the solutin, the reason is broken fonts coding. i’ve opened a PR into font repo - check it out please: fix: added explicit encoding by emargin · Pull Request #22 · bpmn-io/bpmn-font · GitHub

also it can be fixed locally: add explicit encoding @charset "utf-8"; in your root .css file and connect bpmn font there

In conclusion, my local soluton looks like so:

@charset "utf-8";
@import url('bpmn-js/dist/assets/bpmn-font/css/bpmn.css');
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.