Bpmn-properties-panel pre-packaged by rollup,undefined event and query after out~

(!) Missing global variable names
Use output.globals to specify browser global variable names corresponding to external modules
D:\software\develop-tools\environment\nodejs-module\node_global\node_modules\rollup\dist\rollup.js (guessing ‘query’)
D:\software\develop-tools\environment\nodejs-module\node_global\node_modules\rollup\dist\rollup.js (guessing ‘event’)
created …/…/src/main/resources/META-INF/resources/webjars/bpmnx/modeler/bpmn-properties-panel.development.js in 1.8s

this is my rollup.config.js

import commonjs from 'rollup-plugin-commonjs';
import json from 'rollup-plugin-json';
import resolve from 'rollup-plugin-node-resolve';
import globals from 'rollup-plugin-node-globals';
import builtins from 'rollup-plugin-node-builtins';

export default {
    input: 'lib/index.js',
    output: {
        file: 'bpmn-properties-panel.development.js',
        name: 'BpmnJsPropertiesPanel',
        format: 'umd'
    },
    plugins: [
        globals(),
        builtins(),
        resolve({
            browser: true,
            moduleDirectory: 'node_modules'
        }),
        commonjs(),
        json(),
    ]
};

Please share a running / prototypical example that clearly shows what you’re trying to achieve, what is working and what is not.

Use our existing starter projects to quickly hack it or share your existing, partial solution on GitHub. Provide the necessary pointers that allow us to quickly understand where you got stuck.

This way we may be able to help you in a constructive manner.

no other code,input:‘lib/index.js’ is bpmn-properties/lib/index.js

bpmn-properties-panel-rollup.

Thank.

i want to include bpmn-properties-panel.js pre-packaged in html page. but undefine “event” and “query” on browser console.

Rollup is restricted in the things it can bundle, i.e. it fails to bundle ES5 code that consumes ES6 which is the case in the properties panel.

Create a pre-packaged bundle with Browserify + Babelify and you should be fine.

Project use requirejs that manage module. If bundle with Browserify, project will don’t …

1 Like

Browserify allows you to build UMD bundles which work with requirejs, too.

Use the --standalone LIBNAME option to generate it.

Thank you ,quesion is resolved。

Not find other document except walkthrough ,Give me the bpmn-js(diagram-js and modeler) API doucument,Please~