Bpmn Properties Panel Issue

Getting issue in bpmn properties panel in next js.

Here is my code link:

Here is video link :slight_smile:

Could you explain your issue in a structured and detailed manner, so anyone has a fair chance to understand your use case?

If you are stuck with a particular problem, provide the necessary context. Phrase your post so that we can follow your line of thought, step by step.

Please revise your post; we may not be able to help you otherwise. We may also close topics of low quality to prevent spam.

I need to implement bpmn with properties panel in next js technology.
But when I install package “bpmn-js-properties-panel”: “0.43.0” getting error

What have you tried so far to resolve it? at what point does this error happen?

I’m not an expert in next-js, but as far as I know, it uses server side rendering. Is the issue happening on the client or on the server side?

If possible, please also share a CodeSandbox that reproduces your issue in a way that we can inspect it.

Yes, I tried with alpha version of properties panel package(“bpmn-js-properties-panel”: “1.0.0-alpha.5”,) and it’s working, but I need the latest version of bpmn properties panel.

Without properties panel bpmn is working in next js.

Here is my code
Nextjs (forked) - StackBlitz.

I noticed that you use the old properties panel version 0.x. This is no longer maintained is was replaced by 1.x.

If I change the dependencies in the Code you linked with the v1, it works as expected:

Recording 2022-07-28 at 09.31.35

I need all this option

Just add the CamundaPlatformPropertiesProviderModule as mentioned in the Readme.

1 Like

Thank Martin, it’s working.

Hello @Martin,

I added custom fields in properties panel but getting issue can you please help me out from this.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.