I’m working on an Angular2 application that embeds BPMN-JS. Currently I have a working proof-of-concept with misc features:
- uses webpack1, angular2.4, Typescript
- uses explicit webpack-configs, does not use angular-cli
- bundles bpmn-resources into a separate bmpn-resource-bundle
- in typescript-files, “require” needed bpmn-scripts
- import misc bpmn-less files directly from component-css-files
- sourcemaps (not working perfectly, but it is more or less possible to debug bpmn-js-code)
- viewer and modeler (in separate angular-components)
- custom properties
- custom palette
This is very much a work-in-progress (and a huge learning curve for me!). I would like to contribute something back to the community, and also I would like to have feedback, help, discussions.
If anyone is interested in this, let me know (in forum or PM) and I will strip corporate stuff from the code and put it up on github.