If I only have one pool in my diagram and want to remove the collaboration and keep only the content of that one pool as process – how can I achieve this?
There is a very convenient way of introducing the first pool – but that seems to be a one-way street?
Three options, all not implemented yet:
(1) if only one pool, keep contents after pool remove
(2) special short cut for keeping contents after pool remove
(3) copy contents, remove pool, paste contents
For the workflow (1) would be the easiest – but I think this is quite unintuitive and nobody will be brave enough to try.
But for power users – perfect!
With (2) I think nobody ever checks the shortcut panel – so hard to find as well.
(3) would be the one you would most easy find – but also includes the most work (especially for bigger pools).
I think there could also be
(4) having a special Icon beside the TrashBin which does what (2) indicates (maybe with a tool tip to introduce the shortcut!).
I think I would go for (2) and (4)
is this on the agenda anywhere ?