Getting the list of drawn elements

Hey guys,
I’m fairly new to front-end development. I’m trying to make a bpmn tutorial in which users would be assigned to draw a process. I would like to be automatically check if the process is drawn correctly or not. To do this, I need to somehow see what he had drawn so far. Is there a way to get the list of elements drawn and their relationships? I was able to make the modelling tool functional in my app and want to delve deeper. If you have some working examples, that would help a lot!

Thank you very much for all your tips!

All elements are tracked in the ElementRegistry. Also the connected shapes have an incomming and outgoing array with the attached connections.

1 Like

Checkout our official examples to dive deeper into what’s possible. Do not hesitate to ask, if you’re missing anything.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I am able to retrieve the list of the elements and their connections, which is awesome! But I’m missing one final piece of information. Where can I find out which elements are within which lane in the ElementRegistry? I was looking all over that object and I failed to find it. Could you point me in the right direction once more? Thanks again!