Extending properties of bundle.js into app.js

Hi Team,

Through Node.Js i have converted index.js file into bundle.js.How can i extend the properties of bundle.js into app.js.Please explain with one example.

Thanks
-Prameela

Hi,

Could you please be more specific what you did and what you are trying to achieve.
If possible, please provide some code as well.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Hi vladimirs,

Thanks for reply.After browserify index.js into bundle.js using Node.js,for Id field the code should be like this in bundle.js

// Id
group.entries.push(entryFactory.validationAwareTextField({
id: 'id',
description: '',
label: 'Id',
modelProperty: 'id',
getProperty: function(element) {
  return element.id;
},
setProperty: function(element, properties) {
  return cmdHelper.updateProperties(element, properties);
},
validate: function(element, values) {
  var idValue = values.id;

var bo = getBusinessObject(element);

var idError = utils.isIdValid(bo, idValue);

return idError ? { id: idError } : {};
}}));

If i want to add one more input field in property panel ,where i should have to add the properties related to the new input fields.How can i extend the bundle.js properties into my own JS file.In property panel after ‘Id’ field,need to add new input fields.Please suggest me.

Thanks
-Prameela

Hi Team,

Any update on the above issue.Please let me know.

Thanks
-Prameela

Hi,

Not sure what is your setup for bundling JS files is.

Please check out this example on how to extend properties panel with custom properties.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Sorry, would you have any idea how to extend the example, that you mentioned, with Camunda-Properties?
So that you would have the Camunda-Provider bpmn-js-properties-panel/lib/provider/camunda togather with the Magic provider, that is build within the example?

Hi,

You could wrap or provide your own getTabs function based on CamundaPropertiesProvider in a similar way how CamundaPropertiesProvider reuses default BpmnPropertiesProvider.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Vladimi

1 Like