Error while using bpmn-js-properties-panel and camunda-bpmn-moddle in angular10 application

I updated the tsconfig.json as you have provided but still getting the same issue.
Even the camunda-bpmn-moddle node_module is already installed as shown in below screenshot but still same issue.

add the following in the compiler options

"esModuleInterop": true,

FYI

• Typescript 2.9.0 has a bug with this JSON feature, it was fixed with 2.9.2

Also, Please change your import statement
From

import camundaModdleDescriptor from “camunda-bpmn-moddle/resources/camunda.json”;

to

import * as camundaModdleDescriptor from 'camunda-bpmn-moddle/resources/camunda.json';

Still the same issue after changing the import statement in app.component.ts and adding “esModuleInterop”: true in compilerOptions in tsconfig.json.
PFB the screenshot.

it seems wired!! is your code available in github?

Its not available in github.Please suggest?

if you are OK, Please change your code on CodeSandbox (https://codesandbox.io). I will fix it

Any luck on the issue?

checking now…sorry… multi tasking…

Also I referred this piece of code completely.

Hi Mallesh, Any luck further?Are you able to replicate the same issue at your end?

Code sandbox is complaining about node_modules dependency. solving it my local… another 30 minutes

Please take the code from my git repo. Good Luck!

This code is tested. Please let me know if you need anything on this.

Thanks now it is working. I have few more doubts as below.

Since bpmn-js has a license, I want to know if I can build the same flowchart editor using angular 10 but not including bpmn-js?

As long as you don’t remove/alter their logo on the canvas, you are free to use/extend bpmn-js. Please read their license agreement

b.t.w there is no problem with bpmn.js library. Your project setup is not correct. I have corrected your project setup. Please note, In order to display properties panel properly, the bpmn js style sheets need to be imported in your project. Look at your project root/src/styles.css. I have added import statements.

1 Like

Please do not necrobump old topics. Instead link to this thread from new topic.