ERROR Error: unknown type <camunda:ExecutionListener>

when i click on excution listener gettig this error and same thing happening in input oput and extension
ERROR Error: unknown type camunda:Properties
at Registry.push…/node_modules/moddle/dist/index.esm.js.Registry.mapTypes (index.esm.js:518)
at Registry.push…/node_modules/moddle/dist/index.esm.js.Registry.getEffectiveDescriptor (index.esm.js:543)
at BpmnModdle.push…/node_modules/moddle/dist/index.esm.js.Moddle.getType (index.esm.js:768)
at BpmnModdle.push…/node_modules/moddle/dist/index.esm.js.Moddle.create (index.esm.js:736)
at BpmnFactory.push…/node_modules/bpmn-js/lib/features/modeling/BpmnFactory.js.BpmnFactory.create (BpmnFactory.js:71)
at Object.push…/node_modules/bpmn-js-properties-panel/lib/helper/ElementHelper.js.ElementHelper.createElement (ElementHelper.js:19)
at addElement (Properties.js:123)
at Object.set (TableEntryFactory.js:205)

Help me please i dont know this platform for helping people and member of this saying dont post repeatly but nobody help me

Are you kidding me? How many times do you want to open a thread about the Camunda extension not working? I will close this topic and gladly help you in one of the existing topics: BPMNFActory create properties panel - #10 by pritigamot