Define additional parameters of objects (e.g. conditions)

Hello all,

I’d like to know is it possible to manipulate bpmn standard properties of the node trough jQuery.

I have an access to “active” node, using some example with eventBus, and according to its type (bpmn:Task, bpmn:ExclusiveGateway) I am displaying different menus with inputs to fill details of object (Script tasks script, flow’s condition etc). But i have no idea how to ‘inject’ those fields values into xml in a nice way. Is there special attribute where I can put childen of node. For example instead of having just

<bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1cw87ch" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_1v9oxuj" targetRef="Task_1hes742" />

I’d like to have

<bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1cw87ch" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_1v9oxuj" targetRef="Task_1hes742">  <bpmn2:conditionExpression xsi:type="bpmn2:tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[ a > 10 ]]>/bpmn2:conditionExpression></bpmn:sequenceFlow>

I found an information that you are actually working on this funcionality, but unfortunately I cannot wait and have to deliver simple solution myself pretty soon, even though I an JS noob :slight_smile:

I’d be really grateful for any hints, ideas, examples, posts or even keywords to google for.

Kind regards,
Adam

Did you check out this post? It should give you enough context to solve your issue.

This is not a forum to get started learning JavaScript, unfortunately.