Bpmnlint new Rules

Hi,

i inserted the bpmnlint project into my react-app.
First of all thx for the tool, works great!

However i would like to adjust the rules (change language of warnings) and add new rules if possible. Therefore i tried to insert the bpmnlint-plugin-local just like in the example:

I should also mention that i am building the bundled config with the alternative way like suggested:

with:
bpmnlint-pack-config -c .bpmnlintrc -o bundled-config.js

If i just add the module i get:

Error message

Error: Failed to compile config: Cannot resolve config from
at error (C:\Users\Stefa\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bpmnlint-pack-config\node_modules\rollup\dist\shared\rollup.js:160:30)
at throwPluginError (C:\Users\Stefa\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bpmnlint-pack-config\node_modules\rollup\dist\shared\rollup.js:21831:12)
at Object.error (C:\Users\Stefa\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bpmnlint-pack-config\node_modules\rollup\dist\shared\rollup.js:22556:20)
at Object.error (C:\Users\Stefa\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bpmnlint-pack-config\node_modules\rollup\dist\shared\rollup.js:22008:42)
at Object.transform (C:\Users\Stefa\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\bpmnlint-pack-config\node_modules\rollup-plugin-bpmnlint\index.js:53:21)

I created a codesandbox to illustrate what i did:

Somehow the condsandbox is not running, works locally without adding bpmnlint-plugin-local.

My question is how can i import the bpmnlint-plugin-local into the .bpmnlintrc file the correct way while using: bpmnlint-pack-config -c .bpmnlintrc -o bundled-config.js?

Thank you very much for your time :v: