Adding Custom Elements to Properties Panel example

Hi can any body help me, how to add custom elements to the prorperties panel

Hi,

Please have a look into this example.

Cheers,
Vladimir

Could you please explain what you mean with custom elements in the properties panel. How would it look like and what should it do?

What did you try to do? Have you looked through examples?
This and this in particular? Those should cover your scenario.

Hope this helps,
Vladimir

So, have you tried examples I have mentioned, to adapt your use case?

If those do not help, please be more specific about what you struggle with, what is the difference between your case and any of the example and what is the expected result for your case (I mean technically and from users perspective - code example, pseudo-code, visual draft, whatever else).

Cheers,
Vladimir

Sorry, it very hard to figure out what’s wrong in your case.
Could you please provide a sample project that your are using?

@Vijay Please put the source code of your current status up somewhere on the web (i.e. on GitHub).

As it seems like from your posts there is no other way to figure out what you are doing and where you are stuck right now. For new inquiries be very concise what you tried (link to projects) and what did not work (source code snippets, error messages). We do not sit inside your head :wink:.

Hi Vijay,

Make sure you familiarise yourself with tools you are using and how they work (npm, browserify, etc.).
This is not right forum for questions regarding JavaScript language core features or related build tools.

We are not here to implement the exact solution that you require, but rather to assist in questions related to the BPMN.io toolkits.

Please, pay attention to the comment above from @nikku.

Kind regards,
Vladimir

2 Likes

“…/resources/pizza-collaboration.bpmn”:467,"./custom-elements.json":2,"./custom-modeler":10

having a doubt on this about line numbers could you please clear?

Hi,

These are not line numbers but internal mapping ids of bundled modules.

Please check out how Browserify works (e.g. this article).

Cheers,
Vladimir

I didnt understand browserify…

Then I would advise you to step back and get understanding on client-side (browser) JavaScript usage in general, first.
Check out this article for more info.

Cheers,
Vladimir